The members of the Communications Committee advise the TMACOG communications department on public relations strategies and advertising campaigns. Members include peers working in public information or marketing for member organizations, and others with business expertise relevant to the goals of TMACOG.
- Visit our Facebook profile
- Visit our Twitter profile
- Visit our Instagram profile
- Visit our YouTube profile
- Visit our Linkedin profile
- Title 6 and Public Information Policy
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.