The Agriculture Committee recommends science-based agriculture policies to the Water Quality Council for effective management of land that support the goals of the “Agenda for Lake Erie.” It will work to facilitate communications on water quality, economics, innovations, and operations with agriculture and related industries, and between TMACOG membership, as well as stakeholders and political jurisdictions throughout the Western Lake Erie Basin (WLEB).
- Visit our Facebook profile
- Visit our Twitter profile
- Visit our Instagram profile
- Visit our YouTube profile
- Visit our Linkedin profile
- Title 6 and Public Information Policy
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.